Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update

Highlights

-Enjoyed flirting with this attractive dude that did my xrays...until we started talking about kidney stones. He mentioned he'd heard it's like giving birth and then said "But you've already been through that." Still not sure how to interpret that one...

-Waited for the doctor for two hours yesterday evening before giving up and going back to my hotel. After showering and getting into bed the phone rang...9PM so wasn't expecting a call. The doctor was outside my hotel....creepy...he told me I didn't have kidney stones but that the pain must be due to something else...like maybe the rods in my back! He basically said I should take pain killers until I can see my orthopedic surgeon. And then he started asking me about Vanuatu...that's when I started to get uncomfortable and said I should go....it was odd.

-Saw some wildlife today: kangaroos, platapus, koalas, huge lizards and so much more. I will post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment