Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back to Vanuatu...



Where to begin.....
I won't bore anyone with the medical specifics....but I had a whole bunch of stuff taken out and poked around in my gut. I'm back and walking slow slow still with a little pain. It turnes out that I passed my tiny kidney stones before even leaving Vanuatu....but I'm glad that I got other things taken care of. Hopefully I will return to Tanna in a few pain free!

I also found out last night that my dog, Oli passed. The story is that someone fed her fish that had cigatera....but I'm pretty sure that means that someone killed her. She was very territorial and would attack men if they came near my house so she made quite a few enemies. I'm pretty upset considering she was my little companion that went to town with me and shared my meals...anyway I will just leave it at that.

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about Oli :( hope the trip back to Tanna was safe.
    take it easy and recover nice and quick.
    love love,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete